Friday, March 23, 2007

I do...

Its been said, 'Actions speak, louder than words'. But I feel the other way around!
So here is my another immature attempt at poetry on a not so fine day!...

I don't know...
For what I bleed
But I do..!

Unaware, lost, wanderin...
I walk, don't know where to,
But I do!!

My eyes tell stories...
Those unheard!
And to them, I cling on.

Behind the friendly banter...
I hide, for what i don't know.
But I do.

For they wish,
I breathe, as they command!
I don't want to.
But, still I do!

I feel ashamed.
For reasons, I don't have to.
But, I do!

I wait for a Happy Ending..
I still wait, don't know why,
But I do!

I pray, I wish, I hope...
And, I beg
To set myself free.
Yes, I do!

3 comments:

shanaya said...

hey good one yar!!!
you have the art of jotting down ur thoughts in appropriate words.. i admire u for that...
well i guess u should listen to what ur heart says...

Unknown said...

Hey niru,nice poem..Seems to come rite frm the heart.

Anonymous said...

hi nice attempt.I really liked it.You must keep on writing,it expresses ur beautiful thoughts.Seems it has come from ur heart.