Thursday, May 10, 2007

B'day

Age is only but a NUMBER! A dear dear friend says it and says it loud and clear!
I protest when they say I matured because I still feel like a kid from inside! And Oh! How much I love being one!
The cliched statement-' I'm a child trapped inside an adult's body' is worth a mention here!
For ...! It is was my HAPPY HAPPY B'DAY a couple of days back!
And did I make most out of the day? Yeah I did! As the clock ticked away the day got more merry!
The excitement abt the D-day started more that a week before. And who do I need to thank for that? In alphabetical order- Ann, Dee, Geets, Nivs, Shix, Sunz, Tarj and Mom, dad n bro!
I did extensive shoppin for my B'day and I guess so did everyone else!
It was one memorable day and the happy faces in the pictures we clicked say it all.

No comments: