Monday, October 23, 2006

Diwali!

21/10/06

Hey all,
Happy Diwali! I wish you have a fun filled and cheerful Diwali!

Well, my Diwali celebrations... started, with me over extending my blissful sleep... deliberately & stubbornly.
Ahh! What a lazy start! I could hear my cellphone beeping and the messages were pouring! But dare, I open my eyes and ruin the prefect start to the day.
But finally I decided to bless everyone around me, by my pre
sence; so started to get going. After the usual ablutions & finally ready; I graced the mirror in my all new PINK traditional wear. Gawd I had been waiting like crazy to wear it,since the time I had bought it.
A few brushes & I had a satisfied smile, happy with the results.
It was a day of matching & for once it was perfect. On the other hand, Shix was giving me completion with her million dollar smile & perfect looks.She chose to wear contrast of brown & purple,which looked great!

Diwali is one time of the year we visit temples & we kept the tradition going. On our way, at the bus stop there were brief exchange of greetings with friends!
Spirits were high!
Long uphill walk to the temple, made everything worthwhile, but tiring. Then it was CRACKER time. We ran to the supermarket to get there before the closing time & we did manage to; shopping for crackers was fun, hope we are able to burst them all!

Now, that everything was done & settled, we relaxed a bit, but I wasn't going
to leave Curepipe without satisfying my taste receptors with that rich chocolate mousse at Monoprix. Happy and content, we set out on our way back.

Lady luck, was our side, got a direct bus to Dubreil and were
back in the comforts (pun intended) of our room!
Greetings from home. And near an hour long chat with dear bro. So far I'm enjoying the festivities.
Got to sign off now... Got lots to prepare for the evening.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
U really enjoyed ur Diwali day.it seems u had lots of fun.Where as my day was quite hectic and tiring.But still v all missed ur cheerful presence.Wish u all the best.