Sunday, June 06, 2010

New beginning...

It is time! Yes, time for me to move on. To leave the past defeats behind and welcome a new beginning with open arms. So far, I've had a jittery start with a goof up at the counselling venue which I'm finding too hard to forget! How could I have been so absent minded. Sometimes, I surprise myself.
Though Patna was my first choice amongst the options available but still I've my reservations regarding it. Courtesy, public opinion about the place! I guess I'll have to take a FB sabbatical yet again to prevent myself from drowning in the pool of comments.
This 3 month long break has really taken a toll on me. I seem to have forgotten most of the subject matter . I'm scared. Apprehensive. Lost. Excited. All at the same time.
Though, I'll be just 1hr 20 minutes away from home but there is much I'll be leaving behind for 3 yrs. I didn't cry while going to MRU but this time I'm sure I will.
There are times we earnestly wish for something and when we receive the gift, we wonder if this is what we always wanted!?

Okay, I know I should stop ranting and just enjoy the journey.

No comments: